Your right to privacy is important to Markcheck Publishing. This statement applies to the collection of your contact information at any stage throughout our website where you request information from us.
This privacy statement is to inform you how Markcheck Publishing gathers and uses your information when you visit our web site.
- Information is collected from the Contact Form and Order Form which appear on our web site. The forms are sent as an e-mail to us.
- On the contact form, you can request various samples from each publication. These samples will be sent to you as an e-mail attachment. We request basic contact information such as your name, business or organization name, city/town, state/province/region, country, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address.
We also ask two questions:
- On the order form, we ask for the following information: your name, company name, shipping/ billing address, shipping/billing town or city, shipping/billing state/province, shipping/billing country, shipping/billing postal/zip code, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address.
We also ask two questions:
- We use the information you provide about yourself to complete your request for samples, to fulfill your order and for post-sale follow-up purposes.
- We use return e-mail addresses to answer the forms or e-mails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- If you inform us that the information should not be used as a basis for future contact, we will respect your request.
- The information you provide to Markcheck Publishing through our Contact and Order Forms is held and used by us solely for the purpose of responding to your requests and is not retained for any other purpose.
- The information you provide is not shared with, nor sold or rented, nor distributed to other parties.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security.
- We do not use "cookies" to track how visitors use the site.
- From time to time, it may be necessary to change or update this privacy statement and Markcheck Publishing reserves the right to do so.
contact Mark Hiltz at email@example.com.
[Home Page] [About Us] [Products] [FAQ] [Online Order Form] [Contact Info] [Privacy]
Copyright 1998-2011 © Markcheck Publishing